Sunday, April 27, 2014

Yesterday's MOTD!



Yesterday, the Ulta I work at hosted an Urban Decay event, so the majority of this look is made up of Urban Decay products. <3  I used a lot of colors from the Electric palette. 

All products are by Urban Decay unless otherwise noted.

I used:
Primer Potion in Eden
Venus e/s
Revolt pressed pigment (inner corner)
Slowburn pressed pigment (lid)
Jilted pressed pigment (crease)
Urban pressed pigment (outer 'v')
Savage pressed pigment (blush)
Ink for Eyes eyeliner
Benefit They're Real mascara
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
Lorac Aquaprime 
Naked Skin Foundation in 1.0
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
MAC Cremesheen Glass in On the Scene

Wish I would have gotten better pictures. :(  My one year old is sick and did not allow for it (you can see his hand creeping into the 2nd picture above).   

Hope you enjoyed this look!

<3 Katy



No comments:

Post a Comment