Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My First Post: A MAC Haul.

Visiting the Woodfield MAC store last night was like reuniting with a friend I haven't seen in what feels like forever.

I frequented this particular location in 2008 and had a nice stash of eyeshadows and lipglass to prove it.

As a born again makeup junkie I saw it fit to add to my MAC collection, and so I did.  Made the trip out with one of my besties (Beh aka the Queen of Eyeliner) and now, I present you with a haul.



I bought:

Fix+- I was torn between getting this and Urban Decay's All Nighter and decided to pick this one up.  I have seen this in many tutorials for the Naked 3 palette as a way to improve the application of 'Dust,' one of the flakiest shadows of the bunch.  Never have I ever owned my own setting spray, so I am excited to try this.

Studio Finish Concealer in NW20- I already use this concealer in NW15 under my eyes, so I know it is a good product.  Great coverage and love that it has a SPF of 35.

Lipstick in 'Lady Danger' - I recently read Essiebutton's post about this lipstick, and I decided I absolutely had to have it.  Normally gravitate towards blue-based reds, so this coral-red is different for me.  Nonetheless, I have it on right now and am a fan.

195 Concealer Brush- This, along with my NW15 concealer, will be perfect for cleaning up my brows after I fill them in. My old concealer brush is falling apart, so it is time for a new one.

217 Blending Brush- Everyone and their mother has this brush, so I'm excited to see what the hype is about.  Surprised it isn't already in my collection.

219 Pencil Brush- Planning to use this to define my crease and apply shadow to the lower lashline.  About time I own a pencil brush.

Hope you all enjoyed this haul!  If you don't already, please follow me on Instagram: @katyplayswithmakeup.

~Katy



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments: